Become A Teacher-Couple
All of Serena's courses are taught by trained volunteer teacher-couples. We are always looking for new teacher-couples to help us achieve our goals of providing high-quality, accessible teaching services, and promoting awareness and use of Natural Family Planning. Consider becoming a teacher-couple and contact us for more information.
- Becoming a teacher-couple offers you and your spouse the opportunity to give to other couples what values, benefits and knowledge you have gained together in practicing the Sympto-Thermal Method.
- Teaching brings satisfaction knowing that you are helping others to plan their families effectively with a method that not only is natural, but that also helps to strengthen the couple's relationship.
- As a teacher-couple, you will have access to the support and friendship of like-minded couples and families as well as to the latest resources and information published by Serena Canada.
- You are married and have at least 6 months experience using the Sympto-Thermal Method as taught by Serena.
- You believe in Serena's philosophy:
- You accept responsibility for your own fertility.
- You respect the value of human life from conception through all stages of development.
- You support the development of conjugal love and harmony of the family unit.
- You advocate periodic abstinence as one of the effective means of birth control, practice it, and are willing to propose it as a way of life which can assist in the development of the human and spiritual values of marriage.
- You have a strong desire to share with others the benefits and values of natural family planning.
- You can be sufficiently available as a couple to be of service to others.
- You are comfortable working within a team, conducting small group home presentations, and communicating with others.
If you are interested in becoming a teacher-couple but have any reservations, fear not! Our team of couples and volunteers will offer you friendly and extensive training and support. We work within the means and needs of each of our volunteers. Please contact us for more information.
You can also click here for other ways to get involved.
Copyright © 2011 Serena British Columbia | Disclaimer
Questions or comments about this website can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated January 27th, 2011