The BC Coalition for Health Promotion is a
grassroots, voluntary non-profit society dedicated
to the advancement of health promotion in British Columbia
The vision of the BC Coalition for Health Promotion is
sustainable, coordinated, community-inspired
health promotion across British Columbia.
- To promote the establishment of a Health Promotion Foundation in British Columbia that advances the empowerment of communities, their ownership and control of their own endeavours and destinies.
- To act as a catalyst for community action promoting a balanced, coordinated approach to addressing the determinants of health.
- To raise the profile of the BC Coalition for Health Promotion by:
- increasing numbers and diversity of the membership of the BCCHP, and
- acquiring sufficient resources to carry out the activities of the BCCHP.